WineHug Self-Inflating Protective Travel Pouch
- Sports gear for wine! Review by KelticKim
- Bought two WineHug Self-Inflating Protective Travel Pouches for myself and two more to give out. Beyond usage to carry favorite wine in checked baggage, I have used them in a backpack and in a kayak. Handy to carry, and the insulation they provide is a plus. (Posted on 12/10/2012)
- Great idea! Review by Kim P.
- Like an inlfatable backpacking sleeping pad, the Wine Hug can be compressed to pack empty, and provides good cushioning and a convenient carrying handle when inflated to hold a bottle. I bought two for my checked bag when flying, but used them already to cushion wine in my sea kayak and backpack, after paddling, then hiking, to a winery. Near the Napa River. These will get lots of use between flights! (Posted on 11/2/2012)
- Great Idea Review by Mamma Fish
- Purchased to be able to take wine on a trip in a checked bag. Light weight. Works great. (Posted on 1/19/2012)