The beautiful Vinotemp Napoleon 700 comes complete with lockset, fluorescent light, factory finishing. What makes the Napoleon 700 stand out is its spectacular oval beveled doors and solid oak cornice. It comes standard with heavy duty insulation (1 1.6 "R" factor) on walls and doors; humidity, odor and rot-resistant wood interior racking with metal bracing for strength creating individual cubicles to hold and protect each precious bottle of wine, a magnetic gasket 360° around door to maintain the efficiency and integrity of your storage environment are just a few of the features that are standard on every premium quality Vinotemp winecellar.
This unit comes installed with the WineMate™ state of the art cooling system, which is engineered for efficient, quiet operation using new, environmentally friendly R-134 refrigerant. The compressor is warrantied for five full years, other parts and labor for 12 months.
This wine cellar comes with a beautiful ready to finish oak exterior Dimensions: 59 x 33 x 92 inches
Capacity: 550 - 750ml Wine BottlesShipping
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE IT WILL FIT
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
- Cellars are shipped Freight Collect via white glove service by a moving company, who will deliver only with in the Continental United States, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- A representative will contact you within (2) business days of your shipping rates.
- You cabinet is securely steel strapped to a wood pallet.
- It is your responsiblity to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.